2019 Youth of the Year Gala Raffle!
THE YOUTH OF THE YEAR GALA RAFFLE TICKET SALE IS NOW CLOSED
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
WE LOOK FORWARD TO BUILDING GREAT FUTURES TOGETHER
From now until 5:00 PM on Wednesday, February 6, 2019 you can purchase online raffle tickets for these six not-to-be-missed items and experiences! The winners will be randomly selected during our annual Youth of the Year Finalist Gala. You DO NOT have to be present to win. If you would like to purchase your raffle ticket with cash or check, please contact Renee Garvens at email@example.com.
Tickets for all raffle items are $50* each. The last day to purchase online tickets is Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 5:00 PM. Ticket sales will continue during the Youth of the Year Gala until 8:30PM when all sales will end in preparation for the drawing at 9:00 PM. All winners who are not present at the event will receive notification on February 7, 2019.
The Youth of the Year Program is the pinnacle of all Boys & Girls Clubs of San Antonio programs, providing leadership development and celebrating the remarkable lives of the young people who have found a second home at the Club. With 8,500 young people between 6-18 attending a Boys & Girls Club in San Antonio each year, and most families paying an average of $50 for their child’s membership, your support provides quality out-of-school time programs in some of our most underserved neighborhoods. Every raffle ticket sold ensures that a child’s zip code doesn’t determine their chance for success. With your help, great futures start here.
YOU WIN. KIDS WIN.
So go on, check them out and buy your tickets today!
- Four premium floor seats to a predetermined 2019 game (game date TBA)
- VIP parking pass
- Signed Patty Mills jersey
- Signed Spurs basketball
- Spurs gear from head to toe
- Your choice with George Gervin: a round of golf or a meal with the Ice Man!
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE RAFFLE TICKETS FOR THE ELITE SPURS FAN TREATMENT!
- San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo suite tickets for 16 on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 with performance by Jim Gaffigan at 7:00 PM
- One pair of custom boots from Little's Boot Company
- $250 Julian Gold gift card
- $150 Josephs Men's Store gift certificate
- $100 Bohanans' gift card
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE RAFFLE TICKETS FOR A NIGHT AT THE RODEO!
- Circuit of the Americas Track Austin, TX - November 1 - 3, 2019
- See the action with seats at the FINISH LINE!
- Four, three-day passes
- VIP parking pass
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE RAFFLE TICKETS FOR THE FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX MAIN GRANDSTAND TICKETS!
This prize was generously donated by: Brandon & Triana Grossman
- Private, guided tour of the Rod Lewis Air Legends collection of flying heroes, including numerous WWII warbirds
- Three-course catered dinner for eight by Signature Catering in the hangar
- Tour and dinner to be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date with at least two weeks prior notice. Prize valid for one year from 2/6/2019.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE RAFFLE TICKETS FOR THE PRIVATE TOUR OF ROD LEWIS' CLASSIC AIRPLANES!
- A private tour of the KSAT News station, conducted by News Director Bernice Kearney Bonne, for up to six people
- Sit in the anchor chair, read off the teleprompter, and "do the weather"
- Watch the news from inside the studio
- Tour the control room
- Sit down with David Sears, Justin Horne, and Ursula Pari (pending availability) over a catered lunch
- Children on the tour will be invited to film a segment with Justin Horne called "Just Ask Justin" for later airing on KSAT News
- Tour will be arranged between the winner and KSAT for a mutually agreed upon date. The tour must take place before February 6, 2020.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE RAFFLE TICKETS FOR THE KSAT NEWS INSIDER EXPERIENCE!
This prize was generously donated by: Bernice Kearney Bonner and KSAT News
- Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry 14k white gold diamond line bracelet having round diamonds set in individual settings, diamond weight is approximately D = 3.00 total weight, 7" in length
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE RAFFLE TICKETS FOR THE 3CT DIAMOND LINE BRACELET
This prize was generously donated by: Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry and Ryan & Jessica Berg
Winners will be selected through a random drawing during the 2019 Youth of the Year Gala on Wednesday, February 6, 2019. All winners will receive an e-mail and/or phone call on Thursday, February 7, 2019 with instructions for picking up their raffle prize. Winners do not need to be present to win.
If you would like to purchase your raffle ticket with cash or check, please contact Renee Garvens at firstname.lastname@example.org. Purchasing raffle tickets is not tax deductible.
All proceeds will benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of San Antonio’s after school programming that inspires at-risk youth to achieve their full potential in a safe, positive and engaging environment that promotes education, health and character development.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE 2019 YOUTH OF THE YEAR GALA, CLICK HERE!
*For those who previously purchased a raffle ticket at the rate of $100/each, you will recieve two entries per ticket. Should you have any questions, please contact Renee Garvens at email@example.com or (210) 436-0686.