Character & Leadership Development
Education & Career Development
Sports, Fitness, & Recreation
Health & LIfe Skills
Full STEM Ahead
STEM programming for Latina girls to improve their access and understanding of education and career opportunities in STEM related fields - Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math.
- Boys & Girls Club members ages 6 to 18
Major Program Components
- Career exploration: Expose Latina youth to varied career paths they would not learn at home or in school
- College readiness: Tour college campuses in and outside San Antonio
- Enhanced math and science tutoring: Devote specific tutoring hours to math and science beyond homework completion
- Parent Engagement: Engage parents with career opportunities to offset gender bias around Latina career choices
- STEM curriculum throughout entire year
- Funded by The Eva Longoria Foundation whose mission is to help Latinas build better futures for themselves and their families through education and entrepreneurship.
- For more information about the program, please contact Diana Madrid-Vidaurri S.T.E.M. Program Manager at 210-436-0686 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our STEM girls at the 9t Annual RockIt to the Future STEM Festival! Click HERE to see the gallery of pics.